Thread: samsung tab 3 7.0

samsung tab 3 7.0

I hope somebody can help!!
    Basically when i load bingo blitz on my Samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0, the game loads but it is all behind a black screen! I can still choose the tabs (lobby, inventory, credits etc) but the screen is still black or a loading symbol shows. I was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing these problems or if any body knows how to sort it. I have emailed Samsung, they blamed bb, but bb just fobbed me off with a load of stuff that didn't work:/ Really hope somebody can shed some light on this please.

I have same broblem. Would like to also know what to do. I have new tab 3 and bingo blitz wont work.

Hey folks! We're going to look into this...do you happen to know what version of Android you're running on your Tab 3s?
    Buffalo Jeff
    Community Manager
    Click Here for BINGO Blitz Support

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Jeff View Post
    Hey folks! We're going to look into this...do you happen to know what version of Android you're running on your Tab 3s?
    I have 4.1.2 on Tab 3 and xcover 2, in xcover 2 game works, on tab 3 it wont..

Has a solution been found for this?

Can anyone please say if this problem has been sorted or not i bought tab 3 in jan and worked perfectly fine had to take back as broke n got new tab 3 n now blitz wount work just black screen