Thread: Bingo Elite

Exclamation Bingo Elite

I have been a member of Bingo Blitz Elite now for a couple of months. Other than the bonuses for signing up I see now real advantage to being an Elite Member. Paying almost 15$ a month just for early access to new rooms is not enough advantage. Can't we work on Elite members having the advantage of getting shadow cards every round in ALL the rooms. Just because we get a shadow does not mean we win it. Or perhaps Elite members could have the option of playing 6 cards instead of just 4. There has got to be more advantages for me to stay a member.

Hi! Elite offers extra benefits, not advantages, and some may find value in it, some may not. Elite is not a program that lets you win more, nor will it ever be. If you look at the individual cost of all the monthly benefits, they do cost more than $15/month, but it's ultimately up to you, the player, when it comes to using all of the benefits and recouping your cost. My philosophy with our players is that I hope you pay for Elite if you find value in it, rather than feel forced or compelled to by others (which, from my end, we don't force upon you guys).
    Buffalo Jeff
    Community Manager
    Click Here for Support!

I was not saying that I wanted to WIN more! But what exactly are the benefits? Early access? I have not seen any monthly benefits, what a few extra power ups at best. I don't think we should be paid more or anything of the sort. I would just like to see a few more benefits. That was all I was saying. Thanks

Elite members receive 100 credits for the initial sign up and 3 extra credits each day.

They also receive an extra free spin each day, 5 extra tournament rounds, 12 "elite" powerups each month (instant win and double daub), along with the preview of the specialty rooms that open.

May all your numbers be lucky ones!
    Debbie Hallmark
    BINGO Blitz Support Page:
    Click Here

BINGO Rush 2 Support Page: Click Here

Since I signed up for Elite I have only received the extra daily credits and spins ONCE. I did get the intial 100 credits and I have been able to play an extra 5 tourney rounds but that is it. Everyday, multi-times a day, I play this game for the last month and signed up for Elite as it stated one would get extra daily credits, extra slot spin, etc. yet everyday the clock on my stuff says in 22 + hours you can collect again. Once it said 4 +hours before resetting to 22 hours. So far the only benefit I have had access to beside the inital 100 credits is the tourny play...that's it. I have sent multiple support forms or whatever they are called and yesterday I received a different reply.....we are not responsible for people not being able to collect their free items. How is that for an answer?

this happened to me to what the hell. If we are not going to get our thing let me know how to cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by anitah1492 View Post
    Since I signed up for Elite I have only received the extra daily credits and spins ONCE. I did get the intial 100 credits and I have been able to play an extra 5 tourney rounds but that is it. Everyday, multi-times a day, I play this game for the last month and signed up for Elite as it stated one would get extra daily credits, extra slot spin, etc. yet everyday the clock on my stuff says in 22 + hours you can collect again. Once it said 4 +hours before resetting to 22 hours. So far the only benefit I have had access to beside the inital 100 credits is the tourny play...that's it. I have sent multiple support forms or whatever they are called and yesterday I received a different reply.....we are not responsible for people not being able to collect their free items. How is that for an answer?
    Hi anitah,

The extra daily credits are not given separately from the regular daily credits they are added to them.

There is no one in the office to respond to the tickets during the weekend and on holidays. The Support Team will be back on the job tomorrow. They respond to the tickets in the order they are received.

May all your numbers be lucky ones!
    Debbie Hallmark
    BINGO Blitz Support Page:
    Click Here

BINGO Rush 2 Support Page: Click Here