Thread: 2000 free Credits to any game on Facebook?

2000 free Credits to any game on Facebook?

Just FYI, if you see this kind of offer on Facebook (often in wall posts saying "OMG IT WORKED! I GOT 2000 FREE CREDITS TO ANY GAME ON FACEBOOK BY FOLLOWING THESE 3 EASY STEPS!") it is NOT affiliated with BINGO Blitz whatsoever. We encourage our players NOT to click on links like that, as they are usually scams. The only links that will give you free BINGO Blitz Credits are links posted by BINGO Blitz on our Fan Wall, on the Forums or in our Twitter feed.

Thanks!

Sara
    Community Manager
    Buffalo Studios

coins??

so where does one get more free credits, why can't we convert coins to credit?

Hi Beckyatz512, nice to meet you hun, the idea of converting coin to credits was discussed, and at this time it does not look like that will be happening anywhere in the near future. Your best bet is to check the forums and the Bingo Blitz home page on face book often. There you can find links to free credits and other bonuses, they are usually posted once a week and only good for 7days from the time of the post. Hope this helped you hun. Good luck from all of us here!
    Click Here for Support!

invite Friends key

Still does not work!! I have safari, mac pro, is there anything i can do to make my friend page from facebook come up so i can invite????

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia Pederson View Post
    Still does not work!! I have safari, mac pro, is there anything i can do to make my friend page from facebook come up so i can invite????
    Hi Sylvia, I need to be sure you have clicked on the "Invite" button in the lower right of the "My Team" screen when you are in the Lobby. That button will hope another screen with your Facebook friends. You select the friends you wish to invite and send it when you are done or reached the max you can send at one time. If you are not seeing one of more of these steps, please reply as to how far you are able to get into this process.

Thanks, Sylvia. I look forward to seeing you in the cities!

Arrow 2000 credits

omg all these fab free credits

Hi kezandtom, please refer to this post by our Community Manager.
    2000 free Credits to any game on Facebook?
    Just FYI, if you see this kind of offer on Facebook (often in wall posts saying "OMG IT WORKED! I GOT 2000 FREE CREDITS TO ANY GAME ON FACEBOOK BY FOLLOWING THESE 3 EASY STEPS!") it is NOT affiliated with BINGO Blitz whatsoever. We encourage our players NOT to click on links like that, as they are usually scams. The only links that will give you free BINGO Blitz Credits are links posted by BINGO Blitz on our Fan Wall, on the Forums or in our Twitter feed.

Thanks!

Sara
    Community Manager
    Buffalo Studios